Methodical Coffee is a forward thinking boutique coffee shop in Greenville, SC. With the recent expansion of our food program, we are looking for a line cook to join our team. Applicant must have a positive, can-do attitude, knowledge of basic food prep, and be very, very organized.
We have a brand new kitchen at the Commons located on 147 Welborn St. This position is perfect for someone looking to expand their skills, join a rapidly growing company, and have the opportunity to expand our bandwidth.
- Must be full time, 5 days a week.
- Fulfill daily prep and run the cafe line
- May assist with fulfillment for daily pastry orders for all locations
- Follow food safety handling & practice excellent personal hygiene (i.e. washing hands, constantly
- Bring any quality deficiencies or problems to the chef
- At least 1-2 years of kitchen experience: restaurant, catering, or cafe, etc. and have a thorough knowledge of the ins and outs of the kitchen.
- Must be able to be on your feet for 8+ hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift 25+ pounds.
- Line cook experience preferred
- Food safety certified a plus
- Negotiable work days
- Competitive hourly wage, with room for growth
- Friendly environment
- Paid time off
- Free coffee
- Bonusly points
If interested, please email email@example.com with a resume, cover letter, and anything else you’d like me to know about you!