Line Cook / Baker
We are looking for a line cook / baker to join our kitchen crew at our Commons location. Applicant must have a positive, can-do attitude, knowledge of basic food prep, and be very, very organized.
This position is perfect for someone looking to expand their skills, join a rapidly growing company, and have the opportunity to expand our bandwidth.
- This position will start as part-time with the potential to become full-time.
- Fulfill daily prep and run the cafe line.
- Assist with fulfillment for daily pastry orders for all locations.
- Follow food safety handling & practice excellent personal hygiene (i.e. washing hands, constantly).
- Bring any quality deficiencies or problems to the chef.
- At least 1-2 years of kitchen experience: restaurant, catering, or cafe, etc. and have a thorough knowledge of the ins and outs of the kitchen.
- Must be able to be on your feet for 8+ hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift 25+ pounds.
- Line cook experience preferred.
- Food safety certified a plus.
- Negotiable work days.
- Competitive hourly wage, with room for growth.
- Friendly environment.
- Paid time-off.
- Free coffee.
- Bonusly points.
If interested, please email email@example.com with a resume, cover letter, and anything else you’d like us to know about you!