Methodical is a growing company in Greenville, SC. We value mindfulness, the desire to serve and connect with others, and the ability to always be improving processes. We believe you should show people how much they are valued by how well they are treated, and we want to continue to grow and extend this mindset to current and new wholesale partners across the country.
About the Position
A Methodical Wholesale Representative will be the face and first impression of our company to many people and will show constant support and attention to our partners for continued growth and relationships. We believe that one of Methodical’s main strengths is the personal touch and humanness involved in growing relationships with wholesale partners. The Wholesale Rep will take this notion and blossom our ability to develop true, lasting relationships. This position will report to the Director of Sales.
If you are a motivated self-starter who loves both the coffee industry and people, and who has the desire to take responsibility and initiative in creating relationships with potential customers and maintaining those relationships, this job might be for you!
- Work with the Director of Sales to create goals and strategies to successfully acquire new wholesale partners and to maintain current relationships.
- Stay up to date with current market trends to best support partners.
- Help anchor partners create win-win coffee programs that help both Methodical and the partner to succeed.
- Continually research and reach out to potential partners across the country.
- Continually taste, study, and be well versed in the entire lineup of coffees and teas.
About the Role
This is a Team Member role. Team Members are individual contributors who are accountable for their own performance and contribution to their team. This is not a management role.
- Develop a deep understanding of their position’s subject matter
- Develop the skills necessary to perform the tasks of their position
- Consistently execute and operate at our standards
- Uphold our culture and contribute to a team-oriented environment
- Effectively communicate with teammates, leadership, and customers
- Contribute to achieving their team’s goals
- Follow all required processes and procedures
- Above all else, do their part in achieving the goal of excellent customer experiences
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Monday through Friday
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and display good time management skills
- Willing to occasionally work untraditional days/hours for events and wholesale support
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Willing to travel often in order to grow, gain, sustain relationships